The Corydon Extravaganza is a 2-day juried event. Vendors and Dealers are chosen by the items they have to offer.
Information & Show Rules
What Can Be Sold:
* We are looking for a wide representation of Vintage & Antique items that are at least 30 years old.
* We also allow Repurposed and Up-cycled merchandise.
* Art and Handmade vendors will be chosen according to style and appropriateness.
* Photos of the types of things you sell are required as a part of the application process.
We ask that vendors be set up 30 min prior to show opening and remain set up until 3:00 PM Sunday unless approved otherwise.
* We recommend that merchandise be clearly marked and vendors may be asked for a sales receipt.
* Dealers are responsible for all applicable local and state taxes.
* Our Liability: Management (JPNLP, LLC) and the City of Corydon, Indiana, and the Harrison Co. Fair Board assume NO responsibility for losses or injuries for any reason.
Acquiring Vendor Space:
• No spaces will be reserved until paid for in full.
• Space assignment should be determined with management prior to day of show.
• Unoccupied reserved spaces maybe resold after 9:00 AM on 1st show day.
• No weather - related refunds or cre dits.
• Cancellation refunds require minimum 15 - day notice.
• We will accept payment by mail until Wednesday prior to show. Later reservations will require cash or credit card payment. If you are signing up day of the show you must pay cash.
• Payment of space fee shall be construed as an acceptance of all show rules and procedures.
Fees Schedule (Covers both Sat. & Sun. Markets):
* Outdoor Spaces: $70.00 per spot - 12’ x 12’ If additional space is needed, please make note on the requests line.
* Covered/Indoor Spaces (4H Building for Artisans & Under Grandstands for both Artisans & Antiques): $90.00 each spot - Minimum 14' x 11 ’
* Indoor New Building Spaces (Antique Section): $100 each spot - Maximum 10.5’ x 12’
You cannot share booths unless approved prior to the show.
***NEXT SHOW - OCTOBER 28TH & 29TH, 2017***
To reserve your same space as the last show you must sign up by JUNE 1ST, 2017
*Vendors have the option of Friday setup. The time for this is from 12 Noon until 8:00pm. There will be 24hr security on premises.
*Vendors may show up and sign up the morning of the show starting at 6:00am.