Vendor Form Information & Show Rules
General Information & Show Rules
- What can be sold:
We are looking for a wide representation of Vintage & Antique items that are at least 30 years old. We also allow Repurposed and Up-cycled merchandise. Art and Handmade vendors will be chosen according to style and appropriateness. Photos of the types of things you sell are required as a part of the application process.
- Vendor's Obligations:
We ask that vendors be set up 30 min prior to show opening and remain set up until 4:00 PM Sunday unless approved otherwise.
- Buyer's Rights:
We recommend that merchandise be clearly marked and vendors may be asked for a sales receipt.
- Dealers are responsible for all applicable local and state taxes.
- Our Liability:
Management (JPNLP, LLC) and the City of Corydon, Indiana, and the Harrison Co. Fair Board assume NO responsibility for losses or injuries for any reason.
How do I Acquire a Vendor Space?
- No spaces will be reserved until paid for in full.
- Space assignment should be determined with management prior to day of show.
- Unoccupied reserved spaces maybe resold after 9:00 AM.
- No weather related refunds or credits.
- Cancellation refunds require minimum 15 day notice.
- We will accept payment by mail until Wednesday prior to show. Later reservations will require
credit card payment.
- Payment of space fee shall be construed as an acceptance of all show rules and procedures.
What is the cost to set up as a vendor?
New Discounted Rates for 2015
- Outdoor Spaces: $70.00 each booth ($70 covers both Saturday & Sunday Markets) - Minimum 20' x 30'
SAVINGS OPTION: $62.50 per booth if paying both the spring and fall markets in advance ($125 total)
- Indoor Spaces: $90.00 each booth ($90 covers both Saturday & Sunday Markets) - Minimum 14' x 11'
SAVINGS OPTION: $80.00 per booth if paying both the spring and fall markets in advance ($160 total)
- We also offer additional discounts to vendors renting 4 or more booths.
- Returning vendors must sign up 1 month prior to show in order to secure same spots as previous show
What time will I be able to set up my store for the event?
- Vendors have the option of Friday setup. The time for this is from Noon til 10 PM. There will be 24hr security on premises.
- Vendors may show up and sign up the morning of the show starting at 7:00 AM. However, there will be a $10.00 Surcharge.